Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Father (Rest In Peace) Poem | Ryan Ngala & Florence Ngala




Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

Proudly Presents...

My Father (Rest In Peace) Poem |

Ryan Ngala & Florence Ngala

 

 

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written

By

Mr. Ryan Ngala & Ms. Florence Ngala

Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™




My Father, 
He Is Dead,
Make sure he is rest in peace in heaven.


For all the great things that he has done,
I never knew in my life,
That he'd be gone forever.

He was a hard worker,
He was always a leader,
How much my mother really misses him.

He was the greatest dad I ever had,
And now I'm really sad,
We have lost him.

He will always keep us in touch,
I'll always love him,
Deep inside my heart.

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment