By Ryan Ngala
Along with the latest Apple products bringing to the next level for the 5th generation iPod Touch, The new iPad and the iPhone 5, brings us to the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, that is so fun and more enjoyable to play with, making it more reliable, and with many Apple customers just willing to get their hands on, and with two hundred features to choose from, there are ten features that will just surprise customers and that it just gets even better.
Along with the new iPhone 5, being released anytime soon the new version of the next iOS mobile operating system has gone full throttle, with the new redesigned of iTunes, AppStore and the iBookstore. According to Apple officials the newly improve redesigned iTunes has better improved performance, preview while browsing, improved search results and share instantly on facebook and twitter for the latest music, movies and tv shows you like and tweet, the same redesigned software for Mac OS X mountain Lion.
With the next release of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, coming to the Apple Store near you, here are some of the ten of the two hundred features being introduced hands on as you update the latest software of iOS 6 on to the PC or Mac computer or to purchase an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models, here’s one of the ten new features on iOS six, sources from the Apple website gives us details about just you need for the upcoming mobile software.
1. Maps: The new and updated version of Maps is so much fun and better than ever, it re-imagined how you see the whole map and the state of 50 continents, and explore cities with flyover you can search on any type of city like “Sydney, Australia”, and you can see the detail image of the building that is being seen in 3D as you zoom, pan, tilt, and rotate around the city and its landmarks. Turn by Turn directions gives you an insight look on route and a voiceover to know where you are going to, just type in your address and choose your route and follow the locations as you follow along but as you see traffic conditions coming your way, Maps offers alternative routes. Alternate side in parking effect with traffic signals you can see accidents, alerts and under construction, on your iOS device and also with standard, satellite and hybrid view as you see 3D buildings through your very eyes.
2. Siri: One of my favorite components to the iOS operating system, that has both dictation and can ask you for everything you ask for, for sports, restaurants and movies, apps, locations you name it, you can ask questions like for example “How did the 49ers do last weekend?”, “Play Angry Birds”, Call a name for a stock and so much more, and for facebook and twitter integration
ask siri to post something on your wall or tweet something for you, that you can always listen to your ears, Siri is available for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
3. Facebook: The world’s largest social networking platform, combine with the great iOS operating system, that allows you to share your favorite websites, like apps and songs from the appstore and iTunes, seeing contacts for people who have facebook and their birthdays coming up and other events to the calendar.
4. Shared Photo Streams: On the photos app, you can share the photos you want select the photos you want to share and name the photo of your album, as you can see the photos on Apple TV, or a Mac that is running on Mountain Lion, you can comment on other people shared photos as they get notified of someone liking their photos, and with a touch of a button you can see your photos on the iCloud website.
5. Passbook: Your boarding passes, movie tickets, retail coupons, loyalty cards, and more are now all in one place. With Passbook, you can scan your iPhone or iPod touch to check in for a flight, get into a movie, and redeem a coupon. You can also see when your coupons expire, where your concert seats are, and the balance left on that all-important coffee bar card. Wake your iPhone or iPod touch, and passes appear on your Lock screen at the appropriate time and place — like when you reach the airport or walk into the store to redeem your gift card or coupon. And if your gate changes after you’ve checked in for your flight, Passbook will even alert you to make sure you’re not relaxing in the wrong terminal.
6. Facetime: With facetime in the palm of your hands, you can make video calls to someone like your friends, grandparents and so many others, but anyway since that facetime runs on Wi-Fi, it also runs on cellular wireless as well, so you can talk to your people anywhere around the world.
7. Phone: With some of the features, being portrait as you use iPhone, the phone app allows you to make phone calls, iOS 6 adds new calling features on the lock screen as you slide to answer there will also be a Decline and the Answer button, but there are six new options such as: Reply with Message, Remind Me Later, Can’t talk right now..., I’ll call you later, I’m on my way, What’s up, or you can custom what you want to say, you can also text messages and all the above.
8. Mail: There’s a new feature for Mail, and that is VIP you can put a star on your friends email, to see the messages your friends mail to, whether is your Mom or anybody, you can also put photos and video and send them easily and quickly, it animates the way it makes the e-mail receive new messages, and actually send them again and again.
9. Safari: The greatest enhancements on the number one iOS mobile web browsing, it’s actually the coolest web app that i’ve ever seen, with some awesome features on the safari app you can click the arrow on the right, and put the site now in full screen mode, iCloud tabs so that you can see websites coming to your Macbook Air, iPhone and many other Apple products that you’ve already open, offline reading list, and also browsing the most popular sites on the web.
10. Accessibility: iOS 6 comes with great features supports with many people who has autism, disabilities like Guided Access, Voice Over, and AssistiveTouch. Guided Access helps students with disabilities such as autism remain on task and focused on content. It allows a parent, teacher, or administrator to limit an iOS device to one app by disabling the Home button, as well as restrict touch input on certain areas of the screen. VoiceOver, the revolutionary screen reader for blind and low-vision users, is now integrated with Maps, Assistive Touch, and Zoom.
iOS 6 supports many of the iOS devices
The new iPad
iPod touch (4th & 5th generation)
iPhone 5 will be release on Friday, iPod Touch 5th Generation will be release this fall despite all the rumors about whether the new iPod Touch (5th Generation) will be coming out, but I think that this mobile software will be so much better than iOS 5, and with a lot of competition of so many operating software, this could be one of the best mobile operating system yet all over the world.
| LinkedIn | Tumblr | Twitter | Vimeo | WordPress | YouTube
Subscribe to the site on Google Reader
Subscribe to the site on Google Reader